It missed us! It just doesn't seem like December at all! Glad you finally got your snow :)
Yeah.... too bad it MELTED! Geez. Where's December when you need it?
Let's just hope you get it all and not us! Cute girls!
I am jealous! It missed us too! Looks like fun!
We had a bit up here as well. I think we are just being teased though
we're doing snow dance rituals to prepare the mountains for our visit. Bring it on is right
YAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally looking like Christmas!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It missed us! It just doesn't seem like December at all! Glad you finally got your snow :)
Yeah.... too bad it MELTED! Geez. Where's December when you need it?
Let's just hope you get it all and not us! Cute girls!
I am jealous! It missed us too! Looks like fun!
We had a bit up here as well. I think we are just being teased though
we're doing snow dance rituals to prepare the mountains for our visit. Bring it on is right
YAY FOR SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally looking like Christmas!
Post a Comment