Jessi is so excited to be able to sing that song to everyone! We went to the orthodontic for a check-up and her two front teeth were so loose that he just pulled them for her. Cute smile, huh!
What a lucky girl. that is every little kids dream! It didn't work out for Chase, but maybe Brooke or Austin. It is a beautiful smile!
I guess you are going to have my nephew, Ethan in your class. My sister, Cami is really excited that he got you! I told her she was lucky. Chase can't wait to tell Ethan that he actually had dinner with his new teacher :)
4 comments:
What a lucky girl. that is every little kids dream! It didn't work out for Chase, but maybe Brooke or Austin. It is a beautiful smile!
I guess you are going to have my nephew, Ethan in your class. My sister, Cami is really excited that he got you! I told her she was lucky. Chase can't wait to tell Ethan that he actually had dinner with his new teacher :)
Aww she looks so cute without those teeth!
Tell Jess I am jealous. I always wanted that, but never got it. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS
Nhaya got that dream one year. IT was BLISSFUL hearing her sing that song about 2 million times. HAA HAA
What a cutie!
Post a Comment