What an awesome day!!! I had such a great time with these fabulous friends. It has been way too long since we've gotten together. Skiing was a total blast. The snow was great and the company even better. Gary and Max were our guides to finding the great runs and powder. They were just like a couple of kids playing in the snow... And Holy Cowl Danette! She's a pro skier! The lift rides with Brigitte and Danette were great, too. It was fun to catch up.
After skiing, we all met back at our house and had yummy pizza from The Factory and visited for awhile. The kids had a great time playing. Natalie and Mason are so much fun! They look so much like Max and Brigitte. And baby Ellie is the most adorable little girl! It was so fun to see Danette as a mommy!
What a great day. Thanks guys! I hope we can get together again soon!!!
4 comments:
I had an absolute blast. I really miss you guys!!!
You guys look great! What a fun day. I wish me and Charie could have been there. I miss Beaver Mountain. I loved working there and miss the days when I could go up everyday and hit the mountain. Those days are long gone. I am glad you had fun.
You took the words out of my mouth. It was a great day. It was so nice to catch up with you all. I really needed that! What a fabulous day at the Beav I forgot what a great little rootsy ski mountain that is felt like I was home again. We will have to get together again soon real soon.
YOu all look great and I can almost feel the pure joy by just peeking in on your blogs :)
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment