Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pebbles or Jack Jack?



I started playing with Cassie's hair this morning and put a little pony-tail on top. She reminds me of Pebbles from the Flinstones. I keep wanting to say, "Bam, Bam!" when I see her.

Cass and I have been playing and cleaning the house today (probably more playing than cleaning!). Abbey and Jessi went skiing with Grandpa Larry and Grandma Maggie and Jeff is tinkering around in the garage. Sometimes it's just so nice to hang around at home! Cassie is now down for a nap, so I think I might just finally take a shower and it's only 3 in the afternoon...

Well, when Abbey and Jessi got home, they were calling Cassie "Jack Jack" from the Incredibles. Now it's a debate: Pebbles or Jack Jack? Who does she look more like?!?!


5 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Jack Jack for sure! What a doll

Sara said...

Jessi says Jack Jack and Abbey says Pebbles!

Jamie Younker said...

I vote Jack Jack! That said- she's way cuter than Jack Jack!

Brigitte Ballard said...

Well I would go for Jack Jack...

I also got to see your kids and your mother at Beaver Mountain. It was fun running into them there.

Danette said...

Umm maybe Jack Jack. I don't know she almost looks like she could be from Dr Seuss's Who Ville as well maybe a cousin to Cindy Lou :) She sure is cute though.