Friday, June 7, 2013

Jackson, Wyoming

Get ready for picture overload!  We had such a great time on this trip and packed a lot of action in a few days...
Abbey, Jessi, and Cassie hiked the first day with Jeff.




Hanging out after the shoot-out in the main square.



Stage Coach Ride






Whatever Cassie does, Brody does too!!

The two birthdays!!!


Lucy, Ivy, and Daisy...SO MUCH FUN!  Perfect babies!!!!

Boat ride across Jenny Lake



Hike to Hidden Falls







Jackson Lake Lodge lookout point


The babies were having so much fun playing in the lodge.  SO CUTE!






Macie...not quite sure about riding the horse.

Jessi even got to ride by herself!


Brody and Cassie were loving this!


The twins were awesome travellers!!!
Jessi and Abbey had their very own cabin!!!  Highlight for them I think. :)

Daisy and Ivy LOVED swimming!










After swimming...completely worn out.


Best buds...watching a cartoon in the cabin.
We had amazing weather and so much fun!  What a gorgeous place!

2 comments:

Grandma Janet said...

Picture Over Load? Never! There can never be toooooo many pictures. I love them all. Pictures tell the real story. Great vacation. Everyone is having so much fun. I'm not sure who was having more fun, Grand Parents, Parents or KIDS. I love Ivy petting the horse. Lucy is so big! Good thing Ivy has a strong personality,Dasiy and Lucy make her look pretty little. I love seeing the pictures!!!

Sarah said...

What an awesome adventure! So much fun - thanks for sharing the pictures. We're excited to see your cute family this summer.