I made a list of everything I wanted to get done this morning. The kids and I took turns writing our name next to a job...checked the job off as it was finished. AWESOME! The girls didn't even complain! Apparently, just giving them options of what job to do made it fun, okay maybe not FUN, but doable. You'd think the easiest jobs would get picked first, but pretty funny to see what they picked. Well, Abbey did catch on pretty quick.... Cassie picked "mop the kitchen floor" first and she did a fantastic job with it. Who'd have thought! :)
When we were all done, Jessi said, "Mom, that was kind of fun, we should do that every summer!"
HA HA HAHAHAAAAA! I am STILL laughing over this. Is she not the funniest thing ever! I told her how about once a week and her eyes got huge! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fantastic idea! I love it! I like the idea of you doing it every week. Great experience for your girls. All kids need to help with the cleaning chores. Mom's weren't put on earth to do "All" the cleaning.
Great Idea!!! I should try that...hmmm not sure if my kids would like it, but worth a try, right!
Post a Comment