Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TEN MONTHS!

The year is going WAY too fast!!  I can't even begin to describe how much I love these babies.  They are just plain Awesome! 

Ivy is crawling everywhere and getting into everything!  She is also standing up on her own...won't be long before she's walking.  She has two bottom teeth coming in. 

Daisy is not anywhere close to crawling...she will get up on her hands and knees and just chill.  She still has the cutest grin on the planet!  She has two bottom teeth and a top front one coming in.






LOVE!!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Janet said...

So, So adorable. So different and yet two of the cutest babies ever. When ever I see them in person or pictures you post, I just laugh and laugh at how cute they are. 10 months later and they still bring a big smile to my face.

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I love those little girls. Can't wait to get them with Lucy. I agree-the year is going by too fast!