| Ivy weighed 13 lbs. 15 oz. at her dr. appt. She growled at the dr. when he was checking her and screamed at the nurse during shots! She was not happy about that! |
| Daisy weighed 16 lbs. 1 oz. at her appt. She just watched the dr. closely and cried a bit with the shots. She's got a bit more padding on those legs...so awesome! |
| They're both sleeping through the night. They both LOVE rice cereal and so far: bananas, sweet potatoes, and carrots. And they're soooo happy all the time!! |
| Ivy loves her binki! She is even figuring out how to take it out and put it back in. |
| Ivy watches everything!!! I have the feeling she is going to be into everything in the house when she figures out how to get around!! She also loves to be held and cuddled. And she's ticklish! |
| Daisy has the most kissable cheeks on the planet and she loves it! |
| I can't even say how much fun I am having with these two!! They are AMAZING babies!!! Love you sweet baby girls! |
4 comments:
They are so cute, I still can't believe you have 5 girls now!!! I really need to come see you. Kaylee was saying the other day, how we use to get together to watch Idol! Seems like forever ago.
Cutest girls, best mom!
They are getting so big. I can't believe how much "ALL" your girls look alike. The pictures and comments are fantastic. "So,So Cute"!
Stinkin' cute baby girl's!
Post a Comment