Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cassie is 6

Even though she is like 6 going on 16...It's really hard to believe how fast the time goes and Cassie is SIX!  This kid is the firecracker of our house.  Never a dull moment when Cassie is around!!!  We love her so much!

Abbey made Cassie's birthday cake!!!

Can you tell she's excited about Grandma Janet's present?

She told me to make sure I reminded her to make a wish before blowing out the candles. :) I can only imagine what the wish was...

Birthday Party with Friends.  So fun!!  We went to the Jump Zone and they had a blast playing.
Happy Birthday Cassie!!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Janet said...

Cassie's Birthday was so nice. Everything turned out great and I was glad I was able to be part of it. She has so much "fun" energy. I wish I had a little bit of it.