Love It! Your going to have to get a bigger kitchen for 2 high chairs. I am still sad that I didn't get to see or hold them Saturday :(
So funny!
adorable. Macie has now decided that the highchair is hers...not Lucy. Coincidence that it is time for Lucy to use it?? I think not
Haha this is too funny. Their faces look like, "bored mom, so over this."
Another new adventure for the two cutest twins on the earth. Hopefully they will learn to love their new high chairs.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love It! Your going to have to get a bigger kitchen for 2 high chairs. I am still sad that I didn't get to see or hold them Saturday :(
So funny!
adorable. Macie has now decided that the highchair is hers...not Lucy. Coincidence that it is time for Lucy to use it?? I think not
Haha this is too funny. Their faces look like, "bored mom, so over this."
Another new adventure for the two cutest twins on the earth. Hopefully they will learn to love their new high chairs.
Post a Comment