Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We open one present on Christmas Eve and a movie to watch together.  This year it is new pajamas and the Dr. Seuss...The Grinch!  I love how much the girls' pajamas totally suit them!!  Jessi cracks me up...she REALLY wanted footed pajamas!  Love these cute girls so much!!!!

Here is Jessi's letter for Santa...

And Cassie's letter for Santa...


And some pictures of the girls from Sunday.  Abbey insisted on dressing the twins up for Christmas Sunday!  (I usually just put them in whatever is warm and comfortable for church).



They look so much alike in this picture!


3 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! I know those twins do not look alike in real life, but those two pictures of them in their Sunday dresses they really look alike, I wasn't sure which one was which for a few seconds. All five girls look so pretty in their Sunday clothes.
I love the PJ's. I'll bet you had fun opening them up and then watching my favorite Christmas movie "The Grinch".

Janet said...

P.S. I love the letters Jessi and Cassie wrote to Santa. I hope Santa brings everything Jessi put on her list.

Rosanne said...

Love Christmas Eve PJ's! Their letters were cute, too.