Sunday, July 29, 2012
July 20, 2012...Twins Arrival!!!
Our beautiful twins arrived on Friday, July 20th. Ivy was born at 9:21 a.m. She weighed 5 lbs. 1 oz. and was 17 1/2 inches long. Daisy was born at 9:55 and weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz. and was also 17 1/2 inches long. They were 5 weeks early and spent a week in the NICU. It was so hard watching our babies hooked up to wires and machines, but they surprised everyone and came home so quickly! It was one of the longest and hardest weeks of my life but I am so grateful for the amazing doctors and nurses at the Logan Regional NICU. They were incredible with our babies. Welcome home baby girls!!!
Ivy and Daisy
Ivy
Daisy
Ivy
Daisy
Cassie and Ivy
Abbey and Daisy
Jessi and Ivy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love love love them. Ivy's hair kills me! I love it. I have a little ache in my heart because we are not there to hold those sweet little babies! (I guess that I will have my arms full soon enough...) Keep the pictures coming! The girls look so happy!
Ah! It makes me so happy to see picks of the girls finally hanging out with their little sisters. So glad they are home!!
Wow!!! What beautiful babies.... that hair is awesome!!!!! Hope you can get enough rest to enjoy them!
Such sweet little girls. I'd love to meet them sometime.
WOW! We are so happy for you all! So so sweet.
Post a Comment