Cool hat Jeff. That looks like so much fun. I hope I get to do it sometime (not jumping off the cliff, just riding in the canoe and watching others jumping off the cliffs).
Such great pictures! (where are my twins pics...)
Fun! We canoed at Tony Grove Lake with ALL my children AND their spouses AND ALL the grandchildren!
And Jake has been using my computer while here from Texas. :)
Fun! My kids keep telling me they want to go canoeing again like we did last year on the 24th. I might just have to ask Uncle Jeff to take them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cool hat Jeff. That looks like so much fun. I hope I get to do it sometime (not jumping off the cliff, just riding in the canoe and watching others jumping off the cliffs).
Such great pictures! (where are my twins pics...)
Fun! We canoed at Tony Grove Lake with ALL my children AND their spouses AND ALL the grandchildren!
And Jake has been using my computer while here from Texas. :)
Fun! My kids keep telling me they want to go canoeing again like we did last year on the 24th. I might just have to ask Uncle Jeff to take them.
Post a Comment