Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting Ready for TWO Babies...

All I can say is...overwhelming! It is crazy, the thought of getting ready for, not one, but two babies. I'm not planning on dressing them the same all the time, but sometimes it'll be fun! These are Grandma Maggie presents...
Found this double bassinet/playpen on KSL. It's made for twins. We're going to use this for their beds for awhile.
We are going to need A LOT of these. One of my students brought me this diaper "cake" today. So cute!
My awesome sister in law, Anne, made these car seat covers. I love them! They also have blankets for the insides. Seriously, TWO CAR SEATS!!!!
...it's a start anyway! Widdling down my list of things to get ready before their arrival.

4 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Awww...I got a shout out? Thanks Sara! ps...how funny is it that I haven't even bought the fabric for my own baby's carseat stuff and your 2 are done???

Rosanne said...

Crazy busy fun and exciting! They'll be here before we know it the way time flies.

Angie said...

Good luck!!!

Janet said...

When I see all the things you have times two, I just shake my head. It is so unbelievable. It is truly exciting, but still not real. You look so good, it is hard for me to believe you are having twins. Hang in there and they will be here before you know it. Let me know how I can help!!!