Annika and Colby were married yesterday. I am so excited for both of them. It was such a beautiful day!!! I only took a few pictures...hopefully will be able to add more later. :)
Everything was beautiful. I loved how the reception was at the golf course. Annika's dress was beautiful. Both Colby and Annika looked so happy and relaxed. I was so happy to be able to attend the reception.
3 comments:
My mom had the announcement on her fridge. What a cute couple! Glad it was a beautiful day. :)
Everything was beautiful. I loved how the reception was at the golf course. Annika's dress was beautiful. Both Colby and Annika looked so happy and relaxed. I was so happy to be able to attend the reception.
Yay! What a fun day. These are the first photos I've seen from the day, thanks for posting!
Post a Comment