Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sticking to What We Know Best

Found out today that the twins are GIRLS!!! 5 girls! I am still wrapping my head around that one! Crazy...

6 comments:

Angie said...

Start saving now for all those weddings. :) You will have some great memories together over the years!

Jamie Younker said...

Congratulations Sara! I've been thinking about you a lot and wondering if you had found out the genders yet. Wow! FIVE girls! That will be so much fun! I'm just happy to hear that they're healthy and you're all doing well.

Janet said...

You and Jeff are great parents and if anyone can handle 5 girls it is you two. The main thing is that the twins are strong and healthy.

Steve said...

It's crazy. There were so many boy grandkids forever, but girls have been dominating the Joneses for the past several years! We're excited for you!

Steve said...

Five daughters! Sara, we are so going to rock. Not many moms get blessed with five amazing daughters. We are so so excited for you! We hope you're feeling well and hanging in there - I'm sure you're ready for school to be out and summer to get here.

Steve said...

Oops - that last comment is really from Sarah! (just logged in as Steve)