Sunday, April 22, 2012

California

We spent some time in California over Spring Break. We went to 6 Flags and Knott's Berry Farm. Abbey, Jessi, and Jeff went on some really crazy rides. I was almost glad to be pregnant and have an excuse NOT to ride some of them! Cassie and I spent the days in the kiddie land rides. Cassie had a blast. There were never long lines for her, so she'd just run from one ride to the next. The weather was perfect for us the whole time and we were able to drive into Hollywood and check out the beach before our flight left on the last day. It was a really fun vacation!









2 comments:

Janet said...

I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them so that those of us who were not with you could see how much fun we were missing. Why wasn't Jeff smiling on the Merry Go Round?

Rosanne said...

Love it. Glad you had such a fun time, and no one got sick.