June 28th the girls and I were able to spend a fun day catching up with my college roomies! It was so great to see Charie, Danette, Brigitte, and Angie. They all look amazing and are doing so well. Thanks, Charie, for the place to meet. Next time, we'll have to come up here! Our kids also had a fun time playing, here are some pictures...
Gateway Children's Museum
After spending the day with friends, we stayed over with cousins at Rosanne's house in Draper. The next day we took the kids to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. They had a blast playing there. Kayli, Tyler, and Zach are so much fun for my girls to play with.
JEEPING
On July 5th, Randy and ReNae, Jeff and I, and Jessi, Kitara, Scout, and Cassie, headed out on a jeep ride. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Old Ephraim site and Bear Lake all on back country roads. At Old Ephraim, Cassie wanted to ride on some horses and the people were nice enough to give the kids some rides. It was a beautiful day!!!
5 comments:
Never a dull moment in your neck of the woods! looks like you are having a fun summer!
So glad you put up those pics. Yep that's my girl standing there topless and such. We had such a good time that day. Wish we could do it more often. I love it when I get to hang out with my favorite ladies. Ellie's eyes shut before we even got out of Charie's neighborhood that day.
It was fun to hang out and visit. We will have to do it in the Valley next time, for sure.:)
How fun to Jeep to Bear Lake via back roads! We are going to have to get those roads from you!
Fun Fun Fun! The jeep ride sounds awesome right now. Looked like you had a great time. I am going to have to steal some of the pics off your blog from Gateway. I didn't take any that day. That was fun. I am so glad you guys went with us.
you have a gorgeous family! =)
sounds like you had a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment