
I decided to surprise my girls with a some fun activities for the day! When they woke up in the morning, they climbed into bed with me and I read them this book, Pinkalicious!
Then, I told them we were going to have a Greenalicious day! Green is my favorite color and it's March...hello! GREEN!
They were so excited. I gave them the green shirts and necklaces. We got showered and dressed for the day and then did their hair with green shamrock ribbons.
And for breakfast: GREEN WAFFLES of course!
We painted fingernails GREEN!
Painted green pictures...
Made green pudding and green jello.
And made green cupcakes with green decorations!
It was an absolutely fantastic GREENALICIOUS day!
Maybe next time we'll have to try a Purplicious (Cassie's favorite color) or Bluealicious (Abbey's favorite color) or go for Jessi's Pinkalicious!!!
6 comments:
How fun are you!! I may have to still that idea from you. :)
Wow what a great mom you are! Very creative :) bet they loved it!
You are such a fun mom! Your girls are so lucky to have you!
How fun!
How creative are you!!! Looks fun!
so this is what families of girls do?! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment