Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 Year Old Love

I had to take Cassie to the Dr. yesterday. She has a sinus infection and goopy eyes. But, she still is maintaining her conversations...NEVER stops talking, this one! I love it! So, she was sitting on my lap while we were waiting for the doctor and this is one of our little conversations, totally out of the blue she says:

Cassie: I'm going to get married.

Me: You're going to get married!

Cassie: Yep, I'm going to married my daddy and my grandpa!

Me: Laughing

She is so freaking cute!!

3 comments:

Jamie Younker said...

LoL. She's so funny... and SO cute!

Brandi said...

That is so cute, can't believe she is so big!

angie said...

Good thing they love their dads and grandpas so much! I love it. :)

It was nice to see Jeff at my grandmother's funeral. He did a wonderful job!