Thursday, July 16, 2009

Midway

We've been in Midway for nearly a week staying in this "swiss" condo. Grandpa Randy and Grandma ReNae had us hooked up with these awesome condos and Toad and Tim were there with their kids and Jenn with her kids. It was a great time! A few of the fun things we did...

Kids can fish for free at this pond just down the road from where we were staying. Abbey and Jessi each caught a fish! Notice Jessi is not touching hers in the picture. :)



The fish swallowed the hooks so we had to keep them. Jeff was cleaning the fish with a very interested audience!

Cassie and I spent one morning feeding the ducks while the rest of the group went on a hike. It was crazy! She threw a few kernels in the water and then ALL of the ducks in the pond came swimming over. She ended up on top of a picnic table throwing the food to them. It was awesome.


The Heber Creeper train ride was a huge highlight of the trip. The kids are still talking about this one!

And of course, a lot of swimming!!!


Do you think she takes after me???


Thank you! Thank you! Awesome Grandpa and Grandma!! We had so much fun!!!!!

6 comments:

Steve said...

I love the Swiss look of Midway! It looks like you had a ton of fun!

Steve said...

Oops, I forgot to change profiles! This is Angie, not Steve. Although he would probably say the exact same thing! :)

Avry said...

Wow that looks like a lot of fun! I keep thinking I am going to take the kids on the Heber Creeper as that was one of my most memorable childhood experiences. When do you leave on your trip?

Danette said...

I got your message this morning. No worries about getting together. Sounds like you had a big week.
Ellie and I are familiar with those ducks in Midway they like to swarm and get close. I think you are on your way to Spain as I type. Have fun can't wait to hear all about it.

Jamie Younker said...

Wow- looks like you had so much fun!!! (Jealous!) The picture of Cassie cracks me up. She's just a chip off the ol' block. :)

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So fun to see all you are up to! I am SUPER impressed with your garden! NICE WORK!

Looking forward to seeing you very soon.