A BAT! Jeff pulled into the garage last night and saw something flying around. At first he thought it was a bird...nope, it was a bat. And the thing was seriously huge! After some debate of how to get the thing out of there, Jeff opted for trying to scare it and hope it would fly out and away.
He tried throwing a ball near it. Notice the sweatshirt with the hood up and gloves (just in case). But, hey, I'm not mocking...I was sitting in the car with the doors shut! A bat is just gross!!!
It pretty much ignored the ball and when Jeff went to put the ball away it started flying all over the place and finally went out of the garage, hopefully to never return!
Speaking of bats, we went to Bear Lake over the weekend and stayed with Robby (my brother) and his family. It was a lot of fun. Keli's parents have a cabin that is gorgeous. We had a big fire on Friday night and even saw a moose! It walked right past the cabin. On Saturday we went to Minnetonka Cave and swimming at the pool. Anways, the cave had bats in it but they were much smaller than that thing last night. We came home yesterday morning. The girls started swimming lessons today and the sun is shining, finally! Summer is already going way too quickly!!!
4 comments:
Nice...bats are seriously creepy! Sounds like you had a great weekend. I have not been to that cave in years. Good Times!
ROTFLMAO!! I love how you are in the car and Jeff is all covered up. ;) I have had a few encounters with bats back in the day & yes I agree they are CREEPY!! too funny!
Rats with wings are no fun! We had one visit us one night when we lived near Moab. I would have been in the car as well.
Well I think it's obvious where the bat came from! He saw your family at Minnetonka Cave, and thought you looked like a fun bunch of people... so he stowed away with you and has been hiding out in your garage hoping you would think he was cute and adopt him. Duh. Poor un-loved little creature.
Just kidding. I would have locked myself in the car too.
Post a Comment