Good job! I sure wish we could go running together!!!! I say that everytime I am out running...especially on Saturdays, when I have my long runs! You look great!
Sara, Steve and I got a kick out of your instincts regarding cops. When we see you this summer, we need some running tips - we've got a big race coming up in October. It's a 180-mile relay race - we'll each have three legs to run. Yikes!
4 comments:
Good job! I sure wish we could go running together!!!! I say that everytime I am out running...especially on Saturdays, when I have my long runs! You look great!
LoL- that's hilarious! And P.S. you look SOOO skinny! Way to go!
Good job, Sara! Way to watch the speed as well...that was pretty funny!
Sara, Steve and I got a kick out of your instincts regarding cops. When we see you this summer, we need some running tips - we've got a big race coming up in October. It's a 180-mile relay race - we'll each have three legs to run. Yikes!
Post a Comment