

I am so excited to say I got to go skiing again (the first time in 9 years!). The best part was skiing with Abbey. She took lessons last year, going up to Beaver Mountain with her Grandpa Larry and Grandma Maggie. She was AWESOME! She loves the skiing so much and is a total natural. It will be fun to get Jessi going this year also. It was also great to have Abbey's cousin Maddy with us.
1 comment:
What 9 years! I can't believe you haven't skied in 9 years. Glad to know that you are getting the girls on some ski boards. Abbey must get the natural talent from you Sara, you are a such a good skier you always made it look easy. I got chills just seeing the pictures can't wait to get out there myself. I miss the rootsy old Beaver Mountain.
Post a Comment