| The girls loved playing at the beach and in the water. It was cold but not enough to keep them away! |
| Abbey really loved the ocean. She was pretty fascinated with it. |
| Jessi LOVES museums. She always wants to learn about history. |
| Had to hold Jeff to get him in a picture! :) |
| 164 stairs to the top and they let you fly airplanes off. Really cool but I did not care for the heights! |
| The girls bought a few kites and flew them on the beach. Super fun! |
| Abbey also loved the boats! |
| Cassie really wanted to go to the Tillamook cheese factory and get ice cream. It was yummy! |
| We went on a jet speed boat ride on the river in Portland. |
| We loved Oregon!!! The coast is one of the most amazing places I have ever seen!!! |
2 comments:
All the pictures are great especially the two with Jeff in them. It looks like a very relaxing place to visit.
Thanks for sharing! It's been too long since I've visited those favorite places. I've been to most of the places you took pictures of....made me feel like I was there.
Post a Comment