 |
| Ivy |
 |
| Daisy |
I just have to brag about these two and their sleeping habits! Having twins has been an absolute blast!!! Partly because these two are just so good. This is what it looks like when I lay them down to bed each night at about 7:30. They lay right down, snuggled in with their blankets and binkis, and don't even cry!!! I tell them night, night and turn off the light and shut the door. Almost every night there is not a peep until 7 in the morning, when they start chattering to one another until I come in. LOVE THEM!!!
3 comments:
Lucky Mom! They are as perfect as babies can be. Love It!
SO CUTE
your twins are adorable!! I can't believe they are 18 months already. I feel like it was just yesterday I kept checking your blog to see new born baby twin pictures.
Post a Comment