| In. To. Everything. right now! I can't turn my back for even a few seconds...it gets quiet and this is what I might find. LOVE IT! |
| Who could possibly get mad at that adorable face? |
| They both LOVE books. If anyone starts to read, they will immediately come running and climb into your lap. It's adorable. |
| Daisy still loves to climb in things (under table, tents, under the kitchen stools...) Ivy loves to climb on top of things! |
| Cassie entertains her twin sisters, well, and everyone else around. She helps me a ton! |
| Picture overload here but they're so cute! Like how she has them lined up at first...remind you of anyone? (OCD may run in our family...) |
| The best toys are in the kitchen! |
1 comment:
"Picture Over Load" Never! You can not ever post too many pictures. I love them all. I think the twins take after their mother with loving books and their father with having to have everything in order. It is fun seeing Cassie have so much fun entertaining Ivy and Daisy.
WOW! That looks like a big school class. Fun to see them all.
Abbey and her Spanish skit was really fun to watch. I'm glad she is learning Spanish, she will be able to use it the rest of her life. This was fun seeing all your updated pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment