Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Colorado and Twins are ONE

We had such a great trip!!  The kids were all awesome in the car and we found out that our babies are the best travelers ever!  We stopped at the Dinosaur National Monument on the way in Vernal.

Glenwood Springs had a fun Amusement Park on the top of a mountain.  We rode a gondola up to it and Jeff and the older girls rode rides ALL DAY while Grandma Maggie and I hung out with the babies.

The Alpine Slide was a favorite.  Jeff said it was by far the best one he's ever ridden.


Seriously...couldn't  possibly be any cuter!

While the rest of the group were still riding rides, Grandpa, Grandma, the twins and I went on a walk/hike to this cemetery where Doc Holliday is somewhere buried.


Glenwood Springs is known mostly for it's HUGE hot springs.  I couldn't believe how much swimming the kids did...TONS!  The twins played on the lawn and even took naps!

Beautiful girls!

Huge hot springs pool!!!

The slides were a lot of fun for the kids.


We went to Aspen one day.  Here are some pictures of the John Denver tribute.


Aspen was gorgeous!  A lot of trees and surrounded by mtns.






More pool time.

Another nap at the pool...on their b-day!

Loving the snow cone!  This girl was jumping off of the diving board most of the time.


Opening presents in the hotel room.  I can't believe my babies are already one!!!  Best year ever!




Grandma Maggie got Ivy and Daisy these shoes and they're awesome!  I love them!!



Love, Love, Love!!!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Fun Trip. I'm thinking I want to go swim in those hot springs! Happy Birthday Daisy and Ivy!!!

Grandma Janet said...

I love all these pictures. Looks like such a fun trip. Aspen sounds like a wonderful place to visit.