Thursday, November 1, 2012
Halloween 2012
Isn't this owl pumpkin the coolest? Abbey is seriously so creative, I love it!
Ok, so Cassie was really a witch (I just didn't get a picture of that). Cute pirate though huh! She had this costume taken away because she drew on the wall with mascara (for the 2nd time) and then wouldn't fess up. Mean parents, I know...gotta get tough with that kid, she is something else!
Jessi has been so excited to dress up as an army person. Her cousin Scout was also an army guy and they had a blast trick or treating together.
After much debate, Abbey finally settled on this witch costume. The dress is actually one of Annika's dance dresses!
I took Jessi, Scout, and Cassie trick or treating. On the way to the first house, I told Cassie that people should have their dogs put away and not to worry about them for trick or treating (she is really afraid of cats and dogs she doesn't know).
FIRST HOUSE they ring the doorbell and a dog runs out and jumps on her. She ran back to the car and yelled, "Mom, you Lied to me!!" She would NOT trick or treat the rest of the night. I ended up driving with her in the car and Jessi and Scout were nice enough to share candy with Cassie, who still had a great time just watching everyone.
Continued story... Jessi and Cassie ride the bus to school together in the morning. This morning (day after Halloween) at one of the stops A DOG JUMPED ON THE BUS and ran down the aisle. Of course, Cassie completely freaked. She jumped up and stood on the seat. Let's just hope we can get her on the bus again tomorrow morning! She is such a strong willed kid...how she is scared of anything I really don't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun Halloween! Abbey and Cassie looked really pretty in their costumes. And of course our little "tom boy" Jessie, looked ready to go to fight the enemy. Very creative pumpkins. Cassie's dog experience could only happen to her. I hope she isn't "animal damaged" for life.
my kids are also afraid of cats and dogs they don't know...it's not like they have ever had a bad experience-they just are...poor Cassie.
Such cute kids
I'm the worst friend ever. I can't believe how far behind I am on your blog! I've had fun catching up over the last 30 minutes, lol. (So much for that afternoon nap I was hoping to squeeze in! But this was way more fun!) Can't get over how cute your family is!
Post a Comment