Yep! We gave in and finally let the girls get pets. They had to save up their own money and were so excited when they had enough. Pretty funny little animals, they make a lot of different noises and really like people once they get used to you.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
nothing can take the place of peanut butter...or what was the name of the ones at your Mom's? those dang wheels were so loud in the middle of the night...miss you guys
Cute! Kayli's friend has a guinea pig, and she has wanted one ever since. I won't let her see that your girls have them too. We will stick to our little fish. Can't wait to come meet them. Love the names!
How are my little friends? Really cute pictures. I am glad you put them on your blog. It was fun holding them. Sometimes I get in the mood of thinking I need a little pet. But I think I will let you have them and I will just have to come and visit them. Cocoa and Bugsy are the cuttest ever!
so how did that work out again?
Post a Comment