These pictures made Brody VERY happy. He just screamed all of their names and started giggling. Miss you guys
Babes!
Very cute young ladies. I can't believe how grown up they are. They look like they are ready for a fun year at school.
Fun pictures! Thanks for posting them. I especially love Cassie's pose - too cute.
What beautiful girls you have, Sara! I hope it is a great school year for you and your girls. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
These pictures made Brody VERY happy. He just screamed all of their names and started giggling. Miss you guys
Babes!
Very cute young ladies. I can't believe how grown up they are. They look like they are ready for a fun year at school.
Fun pictures! Thanks for posting them. I especially love Cassie's pose - too cute.
What beautiful girls you have, Sara! I hope it is a great school year for you and your girls. :)
Post a Comment