She broke her arm at a Theatre Camp while running to catch up to some friends (she fell). Anyway, the performance was that night and she still wanted to go (pretty drugged up) and sing her solo part. She did an amazing job as Dorothy! She has such a beautiful voice.
No swim team, piano, bike riding, or karate...we'll have to be creative with what she can do for the next several weeks!
5 comments:
at least her cast is super cool, right?
Oh poor Jessi! That is such a bummer!
Jessi, I love your cast. That is really fun colors. I can't believe you performed that night and sang a solo. Wow, I am very impressed. You have such a fun personality, I guess that is how you were able to sing. You will have to sing the song for me the next time I see you.
Holy cow! Poor girl! Hopefully that will fill her quota for a lifetime. :)
Poor Jessi! That's a major bummer! I have to say that I'm very impressed that she sang a solo for Theater Camp! Way to go girl!
Post a Comment