On Monday, we went up to Beaver Mountain for the day. Jeff and Abbey decided to give snowboarding a try, so they rented boards and took a lesson together. They both had a great time and really liked it. It was Cassie's 2nd time skiing and she's doing so well! The snow was pretty crappy and icy, but we still had a fun day. (Then skiing yesterday, Sat., the snow was AWESOME! It all works out. :)

Abbey and Jeff snowboarding and taking a lesson.

Cassie skiing and saying, "I can make a pizza mom!"

Cassie and I on the lift. She loves riding the "chairs".

Cassie with Grandma Maggie and Grandpa Larry.
3 comments:
This year we have been going up with all the kids and it has been a blast!! It is fun to see their confidence!
I wish I had learned how to ski when I was younger. All of you look like you are having so much fun.
I would like to approach you about blogging about my business
-alan weatherston 4355548383
Post a Comment