Monday, December 27, 2010

Ski day...with CASSIE!!!

Cassie has been wanting to go skiing with us and Friday, Christmas Eve, was such a beautiful day, we decided to give it a try. We put her in an hour private lesson and she did awesome! She loved it!!! By the afternoon, she was skiing down The Magic Carpet hill all by herself. She kept saying, "See, Mom, I'm gooood at it! I can make a pizza!" It was so cute!

She wanted to ride on the lift, so this is me helping her down Little Beaver.

Here is our pink ski girl, Jessi.

Jeff and Abbey.

Cassie and Abbey.

My brother, Robby, brought his little boy, James, up for the first time, too. He was a natural! Here is James and Cassie skiing together.

Robby and James.

4 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

yahoo! wish we were there

Steve said...

Looks fun - enjoy the snow!

Janet said...

Awesome! That is so neat that you can all enjoy skiing. What a fun Christmas Eve day. Thanks for sharing such a fun pictures.

Avry said...

I can't believe your baby is old enough to ski!! Where has time gone?