We have had a way fun weekend! Thursday we spent the day at Lagoon. I had the camera but didn't end up taking it out of the car. Our girls are adrenaline freaks and will ride just about anything. Abbey and Jessi determined that Colossus, Wicked, and the Spider were some of their favorites. Cassie just ran from one ride to another in Kiddie Land. It was a lot of fun!
On Friday we headed out to the City of Rocks. It is so cool looking out there. We had a picnic and climbed around on the rocks. Watching the "real" rock climbers was fun, too.
4 comments:
I have never been to City of Rocks. Looks like fun. I have wondered what it looked like, now I know, thanks for showing me. Abbey and Jessi are too brave for me at Lagoon. Cassie is more my style. What a fun UEA weekend for all of you.
Some where we need to venture to...some day. Looks like a great time!
It looks like a great place. My kids would love climbing all over the rocks. We might have to have you guys take us up there sometime!
What a fun weekend! It's good to "hear" from you again! Haven't seen you around Blog-land for a while now! I hope everything is going well for you. I can't believe how grown-up your girls look in these pictures!
Post a Comment