I didn't take enough pictures of everyone! Hopefully others took some that I can get copies of and add. Jessi felt so loved that day with our awesome family and friends.
We had Jessi's birthday party at the Logan Aquatic Center. The kids had a great time swimming and going down the slide. Great way to have a birthday party...the kids were totally entertained the whole time!
Abbey and Kitara decorated the cupcakes for the party. (Cassie helped by eating a spoonful of frosting.)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday a few weeks ago! You look beautiful in your dress. We're excited to see you this summer!
That was a great day. I am glad we could make it up there. Those cupcakes are soo cute. Fun idea. Still can't believe she's eight.
How pretty she looks in her white dress. Great summer birthday...you can go to the pool. ;)
She is growing up!! Congrats on the Baptism!
Jessi - you're absolutely beautiful! Congratulations on your baptism and your birthday. You sure are growing up. We're excited to be able to spend some time with you and your fun sisters this summer.
Man I cannot believe she's 8! She looks so pretty in her white dress. So I love how we were gonna go to lunch like 2 weeks ago and it never happened :) LoL. We should still try to do it sometime!
Post a Comment