Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Abbey!

Abbey had a really fun birthday. On the Saturday before, she went bowling with some friends and to get ice cream. On Monday (the day before her birthday), her Grandma Janet came up and we went to eat at the Olive Garden (one of Abbey's favorites). Then, the next day on her birthday she was busy with Activity Days and then a soccer game. But, we still fit in cake that night with Grandma ReNae, Grandpa Randy, Grandma Maggie, and Grandpa Larry. Abbey LOVES oreos and wanted an oreo cake. It turned out great (thanks Charie, for the recipe!).





Abbey turned eleven years old!

5 comments:

angie said...

I love birthdays that last the entire weekend! Love the Oreo cake recipe! What a great idea to put crushed ones on top. You have an 11 year old...crazy! :)

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Abbey! I seriously can't believe that you are 11 - that's so cool.

Avry said...

Looks like a blast! Wow she is growing up!

Rosanne said...

Happy B-day Abbey. Still hard to believe she is 11. I would love the recipe for the cake. Tyler would be in heaven! Loves Loves oreos!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Your cake looks divine! Abbey is such a cutie. I cannot believe how old she is. REAlly you have an 11 year old??? I was just reading old journals about our days as roomates and all about when you first started DATING Jeff. So fun to read. Your kids cannot be that old.