Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween






These are pictures from a week before Halloween when we went to a Fall Festival at Abbey's school. But, I didn't take pictures on Halloween?????? I don't know what I was thinking. Abbey is a Genie. Jessi was a Bee on this night, and a Hawaiin Girl on Halloween...it was way cute. I may have to have her put the costume back on just for a picture. And Cassidy was a frog or a dalmation dog. Depending on her mood at the time. And she even acted both of them out! So Cute! We had a great time Trick-or-Treating. The weather was incredible and warm. We didn't even wear jackets! And of course the girls came home with WAY too much candy. People around here give out handfuls now! Say What? I had to trick or treat for hours and hours to even come close to the load these kids got in one hour! I'm not feeling put out though...I keep raiding the candy, too!

6 comments:

angie said...

Cute Halloween costumes. It was great to see you the other night! I need to quit raiding my kids candy as well ;)

Danette said...

Love the costumes. The Bee in particular is so adorable. I'm glad our wee one isn't into candy yet or else I would be in big trouble with my sweet tooth

Avry said...

Jessies costume cracks me up! They look soo cute! It was so good seeing you the other night. I got your email & went to respond then my computer locked up. How is your eye feeling? sorry! That sounds like it sucks!

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

I love the pictures...where's your lerch eye? That would have been perfect halloween fun!

Heather Aleece said...

Hey Sara, it's Charie's little sis. I was wondering if I could send you an e-mail, I would like to ask you something. heatheraleece@gmail.com

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

What cute costumes and girls! I heard about your visit with the Hammonds. Sounded like a great time getting together. I SOOO look forward to getting together soon with you too.

We are getting settled here. We even had a girls night and went to the movie the other night with Angie and Dan. I wish you were closer.

I still haven't been up to Logan yet...hopefully soon!