She is beautiful! I cannot get over those eyes!!! By the way...tag your it...check out my blog and see what I mean.
Sarah what a beauty. Her eyes are so big! That's a perfect bubble bath picture.
Hi Sara, I am so glad you have a blog. It has been so fun to see Danette's and now yours, this is great! Your kids are so grown up, and very cute.
....hello EYES. I'm pretty sure Cassie loves the camera. She's always looking straight at it like...oh hello, why yes, I am beautiful. Go ahead, take my picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is beautiful! I cannot get over those eyes!!!
By the way...tag your it...check out my blog and see what I mean.
Sarah what a beauty. Her eyes are so big! That's a perfect bubble bath picture.
Hi Sara,
I am so glad you have a blog. It has been so fun to see Danette's and now yours, this is great! Your kids are so grown up, and very cute.
....hello EYES. I'm pretty sure Cassie loves the camera. She's always looking straight at it like...oh hello, why yes, I am beautiful. Go ahead, take my picture.
Post a Comment